Jump Surface Repairs
Built To Last
How To Measure Your Trampoline Jump Surface
Are you curious about accurately measuring the jump surface of your trampoline? Understanding the dimensions of your trampoline's surface is essential for finding the right replacement bed for your trampoline. Scroll through and discover how to accurately measure your trampoline in order to ensure the best jumping experience for you and your family.
Circular Trampoline Jump Surface
Click Image To Download our Circular Trampoline Measurement Form.
Octagonal Trampoline Jump Surface
Click Image To Download our Octagon Trampoline Measurement Form.
Rectanglular Trampoline Jump Surface
Click Image To Download our Rectangular Trampoline Measurement Form.
Trampoline Jump Surface
- Basic Perimeter Restitch: $95.00 + taxes + shipping
- Basic Rebuild & Restitch: Starting at $145.00 + taxes + shipping
- Hole Repair: Starting at $60 for the first hole + taxes + shipping
- Additional holes $45.00/ per hole
- Holes larger than a toonie cannot be repaired.
Note: Jump surfaces must be clean in order to be accepted and repaired by our shop.
Quality Trampolines can be Repaired!
Hole in the jump surface? Triangle ripped out? Plow wind blew the trampoline into the neighbours yard and bent the frame? We’ve heard it all and we can fix or replace it all. In many cases, small holes can be patched, triangles can be reattached and individual frame pieces can be replaced.
Read more about Repair vs Replacement here
Made with quality and durability in mind, our springs are guaranteed to last up to 10 years against breakage. With a variety of sizes and tension, we are able to cater the perfect bounce for you. Our springs are manufactured right here in Canada using Canadian milled steel. We have also made it extremely simple to upgrade your springs at any time if you are looking for that extra boost!
Replacement parts in stock
In addition to carrying replacement products for all of our trampolines, we also carry replacement parts for other brands that have existed over the years. Trampolines from Canuck, SkyBuster, All American and Tip Top are all examples of old discontinued trampolines that we often have replacement parts in stock for. In many cases we are able to custom make a jump surface or safety pad for your trampoline if it isn’t already in stock.
Note: We cannot repair/replace jumping surfaces that do not attach with springs.
Why our Pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
- “Side Skirting” can be fitted snugly around the perimeter of the frame with the included nylon rope
Our HD Enclosure system is designed to match our trampolines' high quality, and addresses customers' concerns about inadequate enclosures from big box stores. It features UV stabilized, no-hold netting and is trimmed in Canadian all-weather vinyl, while being secured with heavy-duty 1" polypropylene straps and German spur grommets. The enclosure is supported by 8 heavy-duty steel poles wrapped in thick closed-cell foam and premium commercial-grade vinyl, secured to the trampoline frame with Texas-made heavy-duty panel clamps.
Our products are handcrafted and made to order in Canada by our highly skilled team
5 Year warranty
Enjoy peace of mind with our detailed 5 year product warranty plan
Built To Last
Our long lasting designs are made using durable and high-end materials
VIEW OUR ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE
We've manufactured for:
Apex Adventure Plex - Shock Trampolines - Cirque De Soleil - Rebound Products - Flying Squirrel - American Ninja Warrior - And Many More!
We've shipped to:
Calgary, AB - Edmonton, AB - Red Deer, AB - Prince George, BC - Surrey, BC - Nanaimo, BC - Kelowna, BC - Kamloops, BC - Vancouver, BC - Winnipeg, MB - Montreal, QC - Quebec City, QC - Ottawa, ON - Toronto, ON - London, ON - Regina, SK - Saskatoon, SK - And More!
Crazy Ape Office:
Address: 460 McLeod St, Regina, SK
Phone: +1 (639) 631-2007
Business Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am to 5pm CST