Built To Last
Hand crafted using the highest quality North American materials, every replacement safety pad is made to fit perfectly using the same time tested materials. From the commercial vinyl and closed cell North American foam, all of our replacement trampoline pads embody our motto: Expect Performance.
Due to the number of years these trampolines have been produced, trampolines from some time periods may vary in size. Depending on the product you select, we may contact you to confirm measurements prior to shipping your order. Most models and versions are kept in stock, ready to ship, and are available in 6 attractive colours.
Not sure what trampoline you have? Give us a call or send us an email and we would be happy to help determine what you need! We can also custom make sizes if it is something we don't already have in stock.
Note: for custom colours, please fill out "Special instructions for seller" form on checkout.
Quality Trampolines can be Repaired!
Hole in the jump surface? Triangle ripped out? Plow wind blew the trampoline into the neighbours yard and bent the frame? We’ve heard it all and we fix or replace it all.In many cases, small holes can be patched, triangles can be reattached and individual frame pieces can be replaced.
Made with quality and durability in mind, our springs are guaranteed to last up to 10 years against breakage. With a variety of sizes and tension, we are able to cater the perfect bounce for you. Our springs are manufactured right here in Canada using Canadian milled steel. We have also made it extremely simple to upgrade your springs at any time if you are looking for that extra boost!
Replacement parts in stock
In addition to carrying replacement products for all of our trampolines, we also carry replacement parts for other brands that have existed over the years. Trampolines from Canuck, SkyBuster, All American and Tip Top are all examples of old discontinued trampolines that we often have replacement parts in stock for. In many cases we are able to custom make a jump surface or safety pad for your trampoline if it isn’t already in stock.
Note: We cannot repair/replace jumping surfaces that do not attach with springs.
Why our Pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
- “Side Skirting” can be fitted snugly around the perimeter of the frame with the included nylon rope
Our HD Enclosure system is designed to match our trampolines' high quality, and addresses customers' concerns about inadequate enclosures from big box stores. It features UV stabilized, no-hold netting and is trimmed in Canadian all-weather vinyl, while being secured with heavy-duty 1" polypropylene straps and German spur grommets. The enclosure is supported by 8 heavy-duty steel poles wrapped in thick closed-cell foam and premium commercial-grade vinyl, secured to the trampoline frame with Texas-made heavy-duty panel clamps.
Our products are handcrafted and made to order in Canada by our highly skilled team
5 Year warranty
Enjoy peace of mind with our detailed 5 year product warranty plan
Built To Last
Our long lasting designs are made using durable and high-end materials