15’ Legacy Octagon Trampoline
Built To Last
15’ Legacy Octagon Trampoline
A classic family favourite – all of our octagons are a hit with growing families. Perfect for kids of all ages or aspiring Olympic athletes that aren’t tying their own shoes yet. Our octagons offer a world-class quality of bounce and durability. Commonly used in gymnastics training facilities and makes an excellent backyard addition for gymnasts or athletes.
Crazy Ape will continue to manufacture premium quality replacement parts for all of our Legacy Octagon Trampolines.
New legacy models available for a limited time only.
Performance Jump Surface
Crafted in-house, our jump surfaces boast the same high-quality custom-made polypropylene fabric as those used in North American gymnastics training centers, trampoline parks, and by professional performers. Each jump surface is carefully manufactured by hand with great attention to detail and superior craftsmanship.
Jump Surface Specifications
- We source our polypropylene fabric from the top manufacturer in the USA and ensure it meets the stringent ASTM F2970 standards for commercial trampoline park use. In fact, our team helped develop the standard.
- We use Canadian-made galvanized triangles made from strong Canadian steel for spring attachment which are connected with 2" nylon seat belt webbing.
- All components are stitched with premium polyester thread imported from the United Kingdom to reinforce the perimeter around the jumping surface.
- To ensure maximum durability, we use 10 rows of UV-stabilized stitching on the perimeter.
Made with quality and durability in mind, our springs are guaranteed to last up to 10 years against breakage. With a variety of sizes and tension, we are able to cater the perfect bounce for you. Our springs are manufactured right here in Canada using Canadian milled steel. We have also made it extremely simple to upgrade your springs at any time if you are looking for that extra boost!
Heavy Duty Frame
Typical family trampoline frames come in small pieces, which allows them to fit in a box and come from overseas. Unfortunately every joint in a trampoline frame allows for the frame to flex, which is why we still build our frames the old fashioned way. The perimeter frame is split into 4 symmetrical pieces on all of our Octagons, minimizing frame flex and maximizing performance. The only down side? They don’t fit in a box! Our octagons use the same high quality galvanized frame coating as our more expensive rectangular trampolines, ensuring your trampoline will stand the test of time. The most overlooked part of a trampoline purchase from Crazy Ape is adding it to your will so your grandkids aren’t fighting over it.
Why our Pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
- “Side Skirting” can be fitted snugly around the perimeter of the frame with the included nylon rope
Our HD Enclosure system is designed to match our trampolines' high quality, and addresses customers' concerns about inadequate enclosures from big box stores. It features UV stabilized, no-hold netting and is trimmed in Canadian all-weather vinyl, while being secured with heavy-duty 1" polypropylene straps and German spur grommets. The enclosure is supported by 8 heavy-duty steel poles wrapped in thick closed-cell foam and premium commercial-grade vinyl, secured to the trampoline frame with Texas-made heavy-duty panel clamps.
Our Backyard Trampolines are based on over 40 years of trampoline manufacturing experience, combined with our experience in building commercial trampoline parks across North America. Based on years of success with our rectangular trampolines, our team at Crazy Ape is excited to announce our new series of Rectangular Backyard Trampolines for the 2023 season. Staying true to our heritage, our backyard line features an even heavier duty frame system and stronger frame connections, further optimizing performance. In addition, the new platform is modular and compatible with the new APEX line of Backyard Trampoline Parks!
Our products are handcrafted and made to order in Canada by our highly skilled team
5 Year warranty
Enjoy peace of mind with our detailed 5 year product warranty plan
Built To Last
Our long lasting designs are made using durable and high-end materials
VIEW OUR ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE
We've manufactured for:
Apex Adventure Plex - Shock Trampolines - Cirque De Soleil - Rebound Products - Flying Squirrel - American Ninja Warrior - And Many More!
We've shipped to:
Calgary, AB - Edmonton, AB - Red Deer, AB - Prince George, BC - Surrey, BC - Nanaimo, BC - Kelowna, BC - Kamloops, BC - Vancouver, BC - Winnipeg, MB - Montreal, QC - Quebec City, QC - Ottawa, ON - Toronto, ON - London, ON - Regina, SK - Saskatoon, SK - And More!
Crazy Ape Office:
Address: 460 McLeod St, Regina, SK
Phone: +1 (639) 631-2007
Business Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am to 5pm CST