11x17 Legacy Rectangular Trampoline
Built To Last
11x17 Legacy Rectangular Trampoline
Our 11x17 Legacy Rectangular Trampoline is a tried and true classic, and carries on a multiple decade legacy of providing a world class quality in bounce and durability and makes an excellent backyard addition for gymnasts or athletes.
Crazy Ape will continue to manufacture premium quality replacement parts for all of our Legacy Rectangular Trampolines.
New legacy models available for a limited time only.
Performance Jump Surface
Crafted in-house, our jump surfaces boast the same high-quality custom-made polypropylene fabric as those used in North American gymnastics training centers, trampoline parks, and by professional performers. Each jump surface is carefully manufactured by hand with great attention to detail and superior craftsmanship.
Jump Surface Specifications
- We source our polypropylene fabric from the top manufacturer in the USA and ensure it meets the stringent ASTM F2970 standards for commercial trampoline park use. In fact, our team helped develop the standard.
- We use Canadian-made galvanized triangles made from strong Canadian steel for spring attachment which are connected with 2" nylon seat belt webbing.
- All components are stitched with premium polyester thread imported from the United Kingdom to reinforce the perimeter around the jumping surface.
- To ensure maximum durability, we use 10 rows of UV-stabilized stitching on the perimeter.
Made with quality and durability in mind, our springs are guaranteed to last up to 10 years against breakage. With a variety of sizes and tension, we are able to cater the perfect bounce for you. Our springs are manufactured right here in Canada using Canadian milled steel. We have also made it extremely simple to upgrade your springs at any time if you are looking for that extra boost!
Heavy Duty Frame
Under-built frames or frames broken into too many sections provide flex and sag under these demanding situations. Any movement in the frame results in a loss of energy and a decrease in performance. Our Legacy Rectangular Trampolines maximizes the quality of bounce by using a 4-piece frame perimeter. The long-end frame rails are boxed with a 2-3/8″ steel double truss system, virtually eliminating flex in the most demanding situations. These long-ends are 13.5′ long and each weigh over 70 pounds.
Why our Pads?
- Our pads are unmatched in terms of thickness and quality of composition. With our dense, high impact foam at the core, wrapped in our heavy duty vinyl, you have safety pads almost 2” thick
- Our 1.7# foam lasts longer & keeps you safer as it does not lose integrity when jumped on or fallen into.
- Because of the foam’s closed-cell construction, it is highly resistant to moisture, rot and mildew
- All pads are vented and utilize 3 different methods of attaching to frame. If properly installed, our pads will not blow away from the frame and will remain tightly in place even if fallen into
- 15” wide padding fully covers 9″ springs keeping them concealed, even when jumping near the edge of the surface.
Our HD Enclosure system is designed to match our trampolines' high quality, and addresses customers' concerns about inadequate enclosures from big box stores. It features UV stabilized, no-hold netting and is trimmed in Canadian all-weather vinyl, while being secured with heavy-duty 1" polypropylene straps and German spur grommets. The enclosure is supported by 8 heavy-duty steel poles wrapped in thick closed-cell foam and premium commercial-grade vinyl, secured to the trampoline frame with Texas-made heavy-duty panel clamps.
Our Backyard Trampolines are based on over 40 years of trampoline manufacturing experience, combined with our experience in building commercial trampoline parks across North America. Based on years of success with our rectangular trampolines, our team at Crazy Ape is excited to announce our new series of Rectangular Backyard Trampolines for the 2023 season. Staying true to our heritage, our backyard line features an even heavier duty frame system and stronger frame connections, further optimizing performance. In addition, the new platform is modular and compatible with the new APEX line of Backyard Trampoline Parks!
Our products are handcrafted and made to order in Canada by our highly skilled team
5 Year warranty
Enjoy peace of mind with our detailed 5 year product warranty plan
Built To Last
Our long lasting designs are made using durable and high-end materials
VIEW OUR ENTIRE PRODUCT LINE
We've manufactured for:
Apex Adventure Plex - Shock Trampolines - Cirque De Soleil - Rebound Products - Flying Squirrel - American Ninja Warrior - And Many More!
We've shipped to:
Calgary, AB - Edmonton, AB - Red Deer, AB - Prince George, BC - Surrey, BC - Nanaimo, BC - Kelowna, BC - Kamloops, BC - Vancouver, BC - Winnipeg, MB - Montreal, QC - Quebec City, QC - Ottawa, ON - Toronto, ON - London, ON - Regina, SK - Saskatoon, SK - And More!
Crazy Ape Office:
Address: 460 McLeod St, Regina, SK
Phone: +1 (639) 631-2007
Business Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am to 5pm CST